What is the real secret behind the Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass? Read my review below to find out how it changed my life, and now how it can do the same to yours.
Creator: Kevin Harrington and featuring Zig Ziglar
Official Site: Click Here Now (you can also buy it using this link)
Why Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass Is Not Just Another Sales Course
I’ll be honest; when I first heard about this masterclass, I thought it was just another sales course by two big shots in industry.
After all, you have Kevin Harrington, American entrepreneur and business executive, that started multi-million businesses and is currently worth half a billion dollars.
And the late Zig Ziglar, the king of sales that wrote what is considered by many the salesman’s Bible.
If you have two giants like Kevin and Zig, it’s easy to reel in entrepreneurs, sales personals or people like you and me into forking out their money into another online course.
Can you blame me for thinking that way? It’s hard to count how many times I’ve been scammed online, especially when I was just starting out. You might feel the same, so I think it’s okay to be at least bit skeptical. Don’t you think?
However, before we go any further let me just say that this is not the case with Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass. In fact, it actually solves one of the biggest hang-ups people have about selling, the actual selling.
Zig Ziglar and Ethical Selling Done Right
I don’t know you, and I’m not going to pretend that I do. However, if you’re on this page, you’re most likely interested in learning to sell or sell better.
With that said I don’t mean just selling a product or service online, or even person to person. This also includes selling an idea, project, and most importantly selling yourself and what’s really important to you.
It is the fundamental difference that this mastercalls has than any other course about selling out there. Most focus solely on techniques, strategies or even loopholes and tricks on how to sell more, or sell at any cost.
That means it doesn’t matter if the product is good or not, or if it will fulfill the need or want it supposed to, or even if its worth it. All of that gets thrown out of the window for more profits.
Many of us have been down that path, the one many gurus have paved to us as the true one. Nothing else matters, just profits.
Wrong! That’s actually the opposite of true wealth. Just consider this:
- You lie to others, but can you lie to yourself?
I’ve seen this happen a lot in the marketing community. You start of fresh ready to sell. It doesn’t matter what, or to whom, as long as you stuff your bank account with dollar bills, right?
However, as time goes on you might start questioning yourself, the products you sell, and everything else around it. So what do you do?
Do you even care? I mean most people that sell lousy or even bad products don’t care about it, at least not at the start. It’s not like marketers choose to sell crap as an alternative to good things, right?
I don’t know anyone that will choose to sell a bad product over a good one if they money is the same. Do you? This takes me to my second point.
- Selling the good stuff is more profitable
It’s a fact, just look at Zig Ziglar stats or Kevin Harrington, or thousands of others entrepreneurs that adopted the philosophy this Zig Ziglar’s quote
“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.”
Just think about it, which path would you choose?
- A path where you can help people with their wants and needs while getting rich and feeling good about yourself?
- A path where you scheme and scam others without any benefits to them and then just run and hide, so nobody knows it was you?
I think it’s pretty obvious which one is better, and in the long run, it will make you more money. As another Zig’s quotes come to mind.
“If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.”
People are smart, and they can smell scam or a too good to be true opportunity a mile away. With trust and mutual benefits, you will get further that any scam out there.
That’s why I whole-hearty recommend Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass as it is one of the few selling courses out there that are ethical and more profitable than any others.
Review of Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass
Now that you know my honest opinion about the mentality, philosophy, and profitability of the SoCtSM, let’s see what you get inside the course.
The course itself has 7 Secrets Sale Vaults. Each vault will take a week to complete and unlock another one that build upon the last one.
Here’s the list of the vaults
- The Black Box – selling for what it is and not what you think it is. A great overview of the whole process and how to succeed with it.
- The Invisible Asset – you might not realize this, but you’re the most important asset you have. This ties into caring and liking what you sell.
- The Genius Approach – trust and authority are the keys to long-term success in sales. Thanks to this vault you have the power to do both.
- The Hidden Arts – the secrets and tools to make a sales master out of anyone. Even one of these gems can 3x your sales in a month.
- The Closer’s Collection – with ethical selling, closing becomes much easier, but these collections of Kevin’s and Zig’s closes know it out of the park.
- The Grand Reveal – how to share your idea, product or service in front of the right people, so you don’t waste time and energy.
- The Dream Team – once you have everything in order and get going building a team you can trust is key. Learn how Zig and Kevin did it.
On top of that, you’ll get these bonuses
- Building the Best You Course
- Successful Sales Psychology
- Turning Objections into Sales
- Professional Closing Techniques
- How to Build a Dream Team You Can Trust
- Making the Most of Your Digital Brand.
- 4 Q&A Group Coaching Calls with Kevin Harrington personally
- Ticket to our awesome Secrets LIVE event
- Exclusive access to the Secrets community
- More Bonuses Announced Later
Tying Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass To Your Life
As you can see everything, I said previously ties into what Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass are teaching. And while the idea of ethical selling that you can be proud of is not new, Zig Ziglar has been teaching it for 60 years, it has been missing in the modern world.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in sales now, want to be, or not even planning to be. We all sell in one way or another.
There doesn’t have to be a product or service attached to it. It can be an idea, a message, a truth or simply yourself for whatever you set up to do or be.
The key is to do it right, treat others as you would like to be treated. And if you do have a great product, service or idea to sell, don’t do other the disservice of not selling it to them. Grab Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass before it fills up.